Kamis, 16 Agustus 2012
9 Secrets to Get a Date After One Hour and 15 Minutes of Flirting Online!
If you are trying to pick up women online and just can't get at least one date a week you certainly need a little help. Just read this article and start using these online flirting success tips and they will help you to get that first date much faster.
You don't want to spend too much time online because you really can't feel the chemistry until the first “real world” date. However, you can get the women you're talking to to be interested in you and set her “on fire” just to get to know you better.
Keep in mind that women feel attraction for a very different set of reasons than men do. Where men focus more on looks, women focus more on personality, self esteem, power and confidence.
So, what are the secrets to get a date after one hour and 15 minutes of flirting online?
1. Make your replies simple and use easy questions. Concentrate on the conversation, not on getting a date. Remember that flirting is a way of connecting from the heart and acknowledging someone. Most women want to know what kind of person they are going out with.
2. Women always fall for men who are a little bit unreachable. Think of yourself as special and know what you deserve.
3. Be yourself. The underlying key to all flirtation is confidence, the magical charm that makes others want to get to know you.
4. Be funny but in the same time a little bit arrogant. It creates a wonderful, entertaining challenge that women just love to engage in... If you make a naughty, fun comment, something she is NOT expecting, then something magical begins to happen: she feels a spark of attraction, curiosity, intrigue because you're obviously different.
5. People like people who are interested in them. So when you engage someone in conversation make sure you spend at least 62% of the time listening to THEM!
6. When you are talking about you, tell enough just to get her trust but keep a little mystery about you.
7. Never ever make yourself to available. In one hour of online conversation you have to make her believe that you're confident, that you're intelligent and funny. Don't stay any longer or you risk to become boring.
8. Find an excuse and just go, but not before you let her know that you're interested in her. Set another online date but not for the next day. You are a busy guy! Let her heat up a little bit. :)
9. At the second date (online), after 15 minutes of talking, just say “Hey, I have some spare time this evening, can we meet? I just want to... convince myself that you are real.” This way, she will be surprised and won't have to much time to make the decision and you will run less risk of being rejected.
If she is interested in you but she already has something fixed for that evening, she will ask for a date another time. If she don't, just say, next!
Good luck and have fun!